Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Evolution

98*******0[15/11(02:10)]: Saw shawshank redemption. Nice movie. But you must read my writings on hope. one such was,

' I want to kill this hope and get what I desire.
But alas hope refuses to die.
To live on, it conspires so that I may not get the one I desire.
Its like my secret lover never jilting me.
I don't know hopes loves me more than I love you. But may the better lover win.'.

I hope u hv never seen HOPE in this perspective and more.


98*******0[15/11(08:51)]: Hope and lover.. Send me more of your writing on hope.
You're good.


98*******0[15/11(08:57)]: It reminds, somehow, Gulzar's ' Kya kare Zindagi, isko hum jo mile. Iski jaan kha gaye raat din ke gile..'


98*******0[15/11(09:33)]: 'Mere surviving is not enough', told the butterfly,
'you also need a small flower, little bit of sun shine and dream to live on'.


98*******0[15/11(12:01)]: Chaliye 'chhadam' naam se ek blog shuru karte hain..


98*******0[15/11(12:02)]: Haan tum banao. Main likhunga material tum batan aur manage karna. You see as ** I can't express my views on many things publicly. By advertising we can earn also something and donate it 'to the cause of p[rotecting ecology on the sixth moon of jupiter'.
Ha ha ha


98*******0[15/11(12:12): Haan! kal se hi shury karte hai.


98*******0[15/11(12:17)]: Kya tempo hai boss. ********* Theek hai. Kal banao. Kal hamesha khoobsurat hota hai.Saari pareshaniya to saali aaj mein hi hai. That was metaphorically comrade. I'm on blackberry so I am always connected. Just tell me once u start and all of us get started. Me and tichku. Ab puchhoge ki tichku kaun hai. Tichku maine apne brain ke thought process ka naam rakha hai..


98*******0[15/11(12:19)]: Little keys open big locks,
Simple words reflect great thoughts.
Your smile can cure heart blocks,
and if u ve to take panga make a blog.


98*******0[17/11(21:11)]: Hi how r u, hws the climate etc etc etc
bataobataobataobatao bhai kuch to batao. Where is the blog.


98*******0[17/11(22:29)]: BSNL sucks.. I'm fully loaded with thoughts.. 'Sutradhar" to 'Tichku'..


98*******0[17/11(22:32)]: Today its not tichku. My brain's thought process is very prolific. Every day it has a different name. Its like everytime my thought process logs into my brain it is assigned a different guest name or login ID. Today it's called Ama-mian. Soit will seem that everyday a new person has logged into your blog.


98*******0[17/11(22:47)]: Ye toh zabardast hai.. Now the effect is at its most acute.


98*******0[17/11(22:47)]: Yeh to asar abhi ganja piye hai. After that which acts as rocket fuel ama-mian brain ud jaata hai bas. Rocket aur tharak aadmi ko kahin bhi le jaa sakti hai. Rocket moon tak aur tharak honeymoon tak..




कुछ यूँ हुई थी शुरुवात इस ब्लॉग की... ये ब्लॉग 'एक्ज़िस्टेन्शियलिज़्म' के शौकीनों के लिए ही है...

2 comments: